Suicide Loss Monthly Series
Monday, Oct. 12, 2020 - 6PM
Monday, Dec. 14, 2020 - 8PM
Suicide Loss Monthly Series | The second Monday of each month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
This monthly informational series is for adults looking to learn more about suicide or for those grieving the loss of a loved one to suicide. Suicide has a devastating impact on families, friends and communities. We hope adults affected by suicide or looking to learn more about suicide will join us for this informational monthly series held at Cornerstone of Hope. The cost is $10 per session and a light dinner will be provided. The featured speaker is Pete Bliss, founder of the Cuyahoga County Suicide Postvention Response Team. Please note that this series is for adults only. This series is presented through a partnership between Cornerstone of Hope and Suicide Postvention Response Team, Serving Cuyahoga County. Please RSVP no later than the Friday preceding the event.
- Cancelled: Monday, March 9: The Suicidal Mind
- Monday, April 20: When Will I be Happy Again?
- Monday, May 11: Healthy Remembrance
- Monday, June 8: Long Term Loss Recovery
- Monday, July 13: Honoring Our Loved Ones
- Monday, August 10: Meeting New People After a Loss
- Monday, September 14: Suddenly Single: Parenting
- Monday, October 12 What Do I Do with their Belongings?
- Monday, November 9: Suicide in the Elderly
- Monday, December 14: Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Holidays – Remembrance Dinner
Registration is required and must register by the Friday prior to the Monday session – Register Online