Covid-19 Loss-Hospice of the Western Reserve
Tuesday, Jun. 07, 2022
6PM - 7:30PM
Covid-19 Loss, Monthly
For adults who have experienced the death of a loved one due to Covid-19. Prior completion of a Covid loss or Circle of Hope series is encouraged but not required.
First Tuesday of the month 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Contact Susan Hamme at [email protected] or 440-569-3582
Except where noted, support groups will continue to be offered in a virtual format. All groups require advance registration, and the number of participants is limited. Participants of inperson groups will be asked to maintain distance and to wear a face covering within the meeting space. Virtual groups will be offered via Microsoft Teams. For more information or to register for a group, please call or email the facilitator listed for that group. Grief support groups provide:
• A safe place to express emotions
• A place to “tell your story”
• Education about grief and loss
• Normalization and validation of your grief experience
• Opportunities to learn new roles, ways to problem-solve and cope with situations
• New friendships
• A chance to laugh