Parent Loss (Monthly)-Hospice of the Western Reserve
Monday, Jul. 11, 2022
6:30PM - 7:30PM
Except where noted, support groups will continue to be offered in a virtual format. All groups require advance registration, and the number of participants is limited. Participants of inperson groups will be asked to maintain distance and to wear a face covering within the meeting space. Virtual groups will be offered via Microsoft Teams. For more information or to register for a group, please call or email the facilitator listed for that group. Grief support groups provide:
• A safe place to express emotions
• A place to “tell your story”
• Education about grief and loss
• Normalization and validation of your grief experience
• Opportunities to learn new roles, ways to problem-solve and cope with situations
• New friendships
• A chance to laugh
A monthly support group for adults adjusting to life after the death of one or more parents.
Second Monday of the month, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Susan Hamme at [email protected] or 440.596.3582